My Blog List

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Draft for Blog 1

Hey my name is Jasmine Hurtado. I'm 18 years young. I'm puerto rican & dominican. Yes, I'm a gemini. No, i don't have two personalities or am two-faced or anything else that relates to being a gemini. I don't like labels; I just am who I am. I'm pretty shy. It just depends on the situation. I've been dancing for about 10 years. I started out with ballet, tap & jazz. The movie Breakin really got me wanting to learn hip hop. I can't do what they do in that movie because I geared towards the choreography route & not actual hip hop dancing which is breakdancing. If I could find someone that could teach me and had the patience, that would be great. With that being said, I really appreciate hip hop culture. The elements include DJing, MCing, graffitti & bboying. I could go on for days talking about this. Hm, what else? I like writing poetry but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm good at it. There's always room for improvement. This is random but sadly for me, I've been the same height since I was 12. I want to grow. lol Last but not least, I'm addicted to twitter. When i first started, I told myself I wouldn't get to that point. Guess what? I got to that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment